Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LuGuz Top 5 Albums Of 2009 #4

Back again real quick yall! Last one for today I will post #3 and #2 tommorrow. #4 on my list is Deeper Then Rap by Rick Ross. Once again I know people will be upset but hey you have to give credit where credits due. This man went up against 50 cent (see previous post) and stood on his own. We all thought he would fail due to 50s track history of ending careers but Ross surpassed through all of that with another #1 album, videos, internet exposure, etc. He truly proved why he is the Boss! And not to mention the album was hot! Straight up! Beats concepts, direction.. It was put together very well... My personal favorite track valley of death! Owwww! Anyway just my thoughts! Don't get your panties in a bunch! Ha! I'm gone! -LuGuz
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: