Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LuGuz Top 5 Albums of 2009 #3

What up blogworld? Well as promised here's my third pick for albums of 2009... Yes Eminems Relapse! Great comeback for Marshall! This album literally made me remember how fun my high school years were. The concepts the flows the whole album to me was flawless not to mention a couple songs that couldve been left off the tracklisting but we all can't be perfect lol! Anyway great album great listen.. And gotta love eminem when he's on his crazy jaw dropping shit! My favorite line; from "medicine ball" "put christopher reeves on a unicycle with a kickstand push em and roll his ass right into quicksand, hey you need a hand big man hang on to this branch" lol classic! I didn't get the quote 100 percent correct but like I said before "we all can't be perfect" #2 coming soon! Till next time -LuGuz
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: