Monday, January 26, 2009

Luguz-Monday Morning Session

Luguz goes in on late Sunday,early monday to record these two crazy freestyles. Check em out!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whats going on blogworld?? Its LuGuz back again with some more goodies for ya'll!!! WOW! What a day... it started with interviewing one of the most underrated mc's outta Jersey.. Nucci Reyo. Nucc hit me up said he was shooting a video.. I was like thats my mans so I had to come through and show support and while I was at it... I gave Nucc a lil interview for my main man klapton's blog, NewjerseyDrive.Blogspot.com. Needless to say, video was dope, interview was dope, we had a good time and freezed our asses offf!!!! LOL But anyway after doing all that me, klapton, and my producer Starscream hit the studio and started vibing out! Man we got some stuff coming boy!!! Whoa!! LOL and yes you see the pic.. LuGuz is starting to produce LOL! Gotta wait to hear the fire! But anyway its 2 in the morning on a monday and we cooked up some more classic freestyles for ya!!! I hope you enjoy!! I really think they came out dope! But I hope you guys like em as well! Blogs and websites put these up!!! They're crazy!! I'll let the music speak for itself! Shouts to X, Splash, Shake, Lowkey, Eskay, Legend and anyone else I forgot! I appreciate all the love from the NMC and the listeners! Catch ya on the next one! PEACE!!

Luguz-Letter To P.U.N.
Luguz-So Easy Freestyle

No comments: