Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Luguz-Mic Murder

Jersey native Luguz goes in on 1 of Biggie's original demo beats "Microphone Murderer". His verse consist of a bunch of Biggie songs to make up his rhyme. Dope track. Press Play!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Luguz-Mic Murder

Here is what Luguz had to say about the track: What's going on blogworld?! Its Luguz live in the place to be.. I am feeling so inspired right now! I literally just walked out of the movie theatre and Im writing this on my phone cause Im just too hyped right now. LOL! "Notorious" was a classic! Please go watch it if your a fan of hip hop, if your a fan of music, if your a fan of art, if your a fan of anything go watch it! The movie is a perfect time capsule for how great music was 15 years ago! So with that being said.. I just hit my man Klapton, he got the protools ready... just hit my man x who blessed me with a gem... and needless to say by the time ya read this email.. This crazy inspired track Im about to do will be blaring through your desktop or notebook speakers... Please enjoy... I guarantee you you will not be disappointed! Oh yeah and its official, I am truly in love with Hip Hop all over again LOL... "THE ROCK PREMIER PART 2" 2nd quarter I promise!!!

No comments: