Monday, April 27, 2009

Donny Goines Ft. Rain, Termanology, Reks and Big Lou-What You Expected (Prod. By Statik Selektah)

Just got this in from Donny Goines. I checked it on the blackberry and said I got to be the first to post this. And sure enough I was. But for how long? And who will know? Who cares? Check out the track!! From The Email: This record has been a long time coming. It's one of my favorite tracks and I wanted to give it new life so I decided to add some dope artists to the mix. This is the first song I'm releasing from new album titled "The Breakfast Club" which drops May 19th. Any support would be greatly appreciated. Much love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Donny Goines Ft. Rain, Termanology, Reks and Big Lou-What You Expected (Prod. By Statik Selektah)

No comments: