Friday, April 12, 2013

Top 5 NY Knicks Colorway Sneakers



In no particular order I chose my top 5 NY Knicks Colorway Sneakers. 

1.Spike Lee/NY Knicks Foams- About a year ago Spike sat down court side with his 1 of 1 knicks foamposites. A rumored date of March 2nd,2013 made its rounds on the internet but the sneaker never made it to shelfs. Will we see a release date soon??

2. NY Knicks Air Max 90's- I chose these 'cause I know there is ton of Knicks fans that are not fans of basketball sneakers & there has not been a good running shoe with Knicks colors until this one, pictured above. 

3. LeBron X P.S. Elite- When these drop on 4/27/13, will they take the top spot as the hottest Knicks colorway sneaker?? We'll see!

4. Air Jordan Cav 4's- This is definitely my favorite Knicks colorway sneaker even though they are not at all associated with the Knicks.

5.Ewing 33 High's- This sneaker doesn't even have to discussed. It's Patrick Ewing's sneaker! In Knicks colors!

No comments: