Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Drake-Tim Westwood Freestyle (Video) & Lyrics

I roll up looking harder than a bitch/ Damn a nigga never switched/ You should get your cherry bust before you fuck around w/ this/I buy some Rolex's & pass em' out as gifts & when they tell me that's to much "I'm like no fuck it! I insist!/and then we light it up & reminisce about the things we would fix/ how the fuck we got this rich/ this is just some inspiration for young niggas on they shit/this for my young niggas on they shit for real/this also for the hood stars that I created/ who's booking rate went up right after we dated/girl you made it, for real/hosting parties with athletes or another rapper & they try to fuck you after/remember when you was my bitch/ my special friend with benefits/you remember how you got here hope to god you ain't forget/but the look your giving me tells me you did/ empty stares across the club like you don't recognize the kid/damn you know what it is/ cameras flashing over here I know thats something that you miss/yea it been bad and its gets good/ drizzy drake & the nigga Tim Westwood

No comments: