Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GIVE US THE PROPER CREDIT!


After listening to track #12 for a few seconds on Jim Jones new project "The Ghost of Rich Porter" I realized that was a beat I sent to BGTracks@gmail.com in 08 from a producer I manage by the name of Starscream. I quickly searched for the back cover to see if they had given him credit and to my shock, they had gave the credit to producer Digga. Digga? You mean they gave the credit to a producer who has multiple tracks and credit already under his belt? I'm sure if you ask Digga, he'll tell you he didnt produce the beat. I'm sure it was just a lazy move and a last minute decision when they were doing the artwork for the project but thats no excuse not to give the proper producer his CREDIT. We are just looking for the proper credit. Any light you can shed on this situation would be greatly appreciated! Thnx

JIM JONES FT. CHINK SANTANA & JOELL ORTIZ-COCAINE DREAMS

THE BEAT PRODUCED BY STARSCREAM

No comments: