Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kicks of The Day:Nike Air Max Neon 95's

It's been a minute since I posted some kicks on here, and for good reason. I wanted to take a few months to put some paper aside for some business things I have lined up. Make sense? Well I was in a groove where I was buying a new pair of kicks every 2weeks. Thats $200 to $300 a month! In order to slow that down,I had to take the first step and not look at any kicks. LOL SOunds crazy right? If you are somewhat of a sneakerhead you should understand. Well, I'm still in savings mode and I think I can handle looking at some kicks without buying them for a minute. So my first post on Kicks in a long time is the classic Air Max Neon 95's. Why not? Their classics! And they are available today @ 21 MERCER. Go have fun and rest assure that you will not be seeing me there. Not for few anyways.

CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE

No comments: