Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Message///Outasight Performance in Boston

I personally hate posting something on this blog/site without checking it out first. But for some reason or another my Internet is deciding to play games with me tonight. Pause? Why not?! Lol! I will make an exception for this video below because basically everything this dude does is dope and I support his music. Also I will go back to it and check it out, once Verizon decides to get off their bullsh*t! But all you sites just posting things up without even seeing it first, is just stupid. What's the point? I post things on this site to share what I believe is dope and what I believe you will enjoy. How could I do that without watching and hearing the material first? I don't write much on this site but once in a while you might catch a little message like this one. Enjoy! Peace!

P.S. Verizon, step your DSL game up!!!

Outasight Performance Recap from Harper's Ferry in Boston from Drebond Production on Vimeo.

No comments: