Wednesday, February 25, 2009

KANYE WEST: THE COMEBACK KID STORY

This is arguable but I've heard plenty of people say Kanye fell off with the "808's and Heartbreaks" album and can't comeback. Me, personally, I liked the album and somewhat understood why he did it. And, I think Kanye can never fall off due to the enormous amount of talent he has as a producer. Now, as a MC, I don't think he fully has gotten the chance to show what he's got. But I have a feeling that is all gonna change. Check out what DJ Semtex had to say about his visit to a Kanye West and Mr. Hudson studio session in a North London Studio.
DJ Semtex:I’ve witnessed a lot of incredible moments in Hip-Hop first hand.
Working with Lauryn Hill in her prime, Dizzee Rascal winning the Mercury award, attending a marketing meeting with Jay-z, hosting my show from the 28th floor of the Def jam offices in NY, Lil Wayne in Amsterdam the Good Music after party to name a few, but last night was system overload. Kanye West creating music with Mr Hudson in a North London studio is something that I never imagined happening, or witnessing. Several bangers were cooked up, and they will be served up this summer.

After 808s, its crazy to see Kanye spitting fire again, it’s like he’s been re-energised, he’s back on that College Dropout sh*t!
Before Kanye walked in the booth he said, ‘…..is anyone filming this? this is history in the making!’.

……..thats the wrong thing to say while i’m around lol! I now have 3 hours of footage on the hard drive.

Pic of Kanye in The Studio
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: