Friday, December 12, 2008

New: Luguz Ft. Rado Da Boss-Indie Boss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From Luguz A.K.A. Mac Wilson:
What up blogworld!? It's your favorite fatboy back again... I'm precisely positioning my pieces right now... planning my attack... lol. In the meantime I took a little break from "The Rock Premier Pt.2" to fuck wit my mans "Rado Da Boss"!!! This joint ya bout to hear is crazy!! Its called "Indie Boss" Off Rado's new mixtape "New money, New look Vol.2"... I been meaning to do a joint with Rado for the longest and since we both go crazy hard on the lyrics... we cooked up a classic freestyle for ya... hope u enjoy.. And don't sleep Rado is the truth.. Don't get scared when Jersey niggas get together.... just runnn!!! Lol. Play my shittt!!!
LUGUZ FT. RADO DA BOSS-INDIE BOSS

No comments: